Meet Our Attorneys
Allison Gonzalez is an Associate Attorney based out of the firm’s Miami office. Her practice is focused in the areas of complex commercial litigation and arbitration.
J.D. from Florida International University College of Law
- Member of the Moot Court and Negotiation teams
B.A., Philosophy, University of Florida
- United States District Court, Southern District of Florida
- United States District Court, Northern District of Illinois
Sanchez Fischer Levine, LLP is excited to announce the addition of Ruben Conitzer, a veteran litigator who brings
Prior to joining Sanchez Fischer Levine as an attorney, Allison participated in the firm’s summer clerkship program, which provided her significant experience working within the firm’s complex litigation team. Allison earned her J.D. from Florida International University, where she was an active member of the Moot Court and Negotiation teams. She earned numerous awards for her oral advocacy and argued before the Florida Supreme Court in competition. Prior to law school, Allison received her undergraduate degree in Philosophy from the University of Florida.
Allison was born and raised in Miami, Florida and is fluent in Spanish.
- Represents international financial institution regarding complex litigation matters throughout the United States.
- Represents national medical office in class action defense case.
- Represents plaintiff minority shareholder in a direct action against multi-hundred-million-dollar grossing telecom company.
- Represents international insurance company in dispute with minority shareholder.
- Represented judgment creditor in proceedings supplementary trial to attach and revert fraudulent transfers, obtaining judgment in client’s favor. Post-trial successfully moved the court to hold opposing parties in contempt for failure to abide by the trial order.
- Represented plaintiff shareholder in fraud, breach of fiduciary duty, injunctive relief, and judicial dissolution lawsuit against the other shareholder. Negotiated settlement favoring client.
- Represented accused individual against federal government in claim of currency seizure, obtaining award of entire amount of funds seized.
- Represented plaintiff association in specific performance case against homeowner spanning four years. Acquired final summary judgment in favor of client.
- Represented plaintiff minority shareholder in lawsuit against majority shareholder in a derivative and direct action for breach of contract, breach of fiduciary duty, violation of the uniform fraudulent transfer act, tortious interference with a business relationship, and conversion.
- Represented plaintiff state-wide restaurant company in breach of contract lawsuit.
- Represented plaintiff doctor’s office in breach of employment contract matter.
- Represented police departments in organization and effectuation of the procedures for Risk Protection Orders after the Marjory Stoneman Douglas High School shooting.
- Handled seven petitions for Risk Protection Orders for a police department client responsible for one of the largest municipalities in Broward County, successfully securing all seven petitions on behalf of the client.
- Represented local police department in appeal of trial court’s finding of Final Summary Judgment granting forfeiture in client’s favor of vehicle used in conjunction with narcotics arrest.
- Represented local police department in appeal of trial court’s finding of Final Summary Judgment granting forfeiture in client’s favor of property found to be contraband under Florida Statutes.
- Represented condominium association in appeal of trial court’s finding of Final Summary Judgment in client’s favor.
- Represented plaintiff association in foreclosure trial in Broward County, obtaining judgment in client’s favor.
- Represented plaintiff association in trial for specific performance in Broward County, obtaining judgment in client’s favor.
- Appointed by former Governor Rick Scott to handle three cases in Miami-Dade County, Florida, including attempted murder trial, where Defendant was convicted on all three counts, as well as two separate Robbery with Firearm cases, in which guilty pleas were entered.
- Appointed by former Governor Rick Scott to handle two cases in Palm Beach County, Florida, where Defendant was convicted in both cases via guilty plea.
- Conducted criminal investigations alongside the Drug Enforcement Agency, Homeland Security and local police departments while a prosecutor in the Drug Trafficking Unit.
- Conducted investigations with the Traffic Homicide Unit from all local police departments for the charges of D.U.I. Manslaughter and Vehicular Homicide.
- Supervised up to 15 felony prosecutors at one time, with the authority to waive minimum-mandatory prison sentences, lower charges, or completely dismiss cases as a Felony Supervisor.
- Obtained guilty verdicts in 32 out of 41 criminal jury trials.
- Susanne Klement v. Boris Kofsman o/b/o A.K., Appellate Case No.: 4D21-1867 (Fla. 4th DCA 2022) (reversing temporary injunction against respondent based on res judicata and lack of evidence).
- Richard and Valerie Goldblatt v. The Raymond and Selma Weisbein Irrevocable Trust, Appellate Case No.: 3D20-0758 (Fla. 3d DCA 2021) (affirming order of contempt against judgment debtors for failure to comply with proceedings supplementary order).
- Tatiana and Galina Kasimtseva v. Omega Condominium No. 1 Association, Appellate Case No.: CACE 15-019105 AP (Fla. 17th Cir. 2018) (affirming final summary judgment of association foreclosure against claims of lack of jurisdiction and unsubstantial evidence).
- Speaker, “Derivative Suits,” Basic Business Litigation 2022 CLE, The Florida Bar, Virtual, 2022 (Required CLE for new Florida attorneys).
- Speaker, “Mock Trial Seminar,” Broward County Bar Association 2022 Bench and Bar Convention, Davie, Florida, May 2022.
- Speaker, “Privacy at Risk: Searches of Electronic Devices at Ports and Beyond,” State Bar of Michigan Immigration Law Section, Ohio-AILA, Michigan-AILA, Virtual, May 2021.
- Speaker, “Privacy at Risk: Searches of Electronic Devices at Ports and Beyond,” ABA International Law Section Webinar, Virtual, March 2021; (Awarded the 2021 Outstanding Committee Program Award by the American Bar Association).
- Author, Pandemic Creates Legal Dangers for Community Associations, South Florida Business & Wealth Daily, April 23, 2020.
- Speaker, “Society Gone Mad – Emotions & Legalities With ‘Stand Your Ground,’” 3rd Annual Societal Violence Conference, Davie, Florida, August 2019.
- Speaker, “Society Gone Mad – Emotions & Legalities With ‘Stand Your Ground,’” 3rd Annual Societal Violence Conference, Boca Raton, Florida, August 2019.
- American Bar Association Section of International Law – Co-Chair of International Ethics Committee (2022-Present)
- Federal Bar Association, Broward County Chapter – Director (2022-Present)
- Florida Bar Committee, Governmental and Public Policy Advocacy (2020-Present)
- International Jewish Federation – Community Relations Council (2020-2021)
- Broward County Bar – Young Lawyer’s Section (2015-2022)