Sanchez Fischer Levine, LLP is a litigation law firm. With years of courtroom and trial experience, we are ideally suited to represent our clients in all aspects of civil litigation. In the commercial setting, our lawyers use their experience and training to creatively, pragmatically, and efficiently prosecute and defend a wide range of causes of action and legal theories.
Our lawyers have significant experience representing high-profile, uniquely situated clients, such as professional athletes. Their careers are lucrative and their names are well known, which makes them targets for many who seek to take a piece of their success. Our attorneys include former contract advisors and agents who have worked in the sports industry. With that valuable experience in hand, Sanchez Fischer Levine capably represents professional athletes in their commercial litigation, civil litigation and criminal defense matters.
Sanchez Fischer Levine also represents clients who have been accused of financially motivated, non-violent crimes. Our law firm is comprised of former prosecutors with significant criminal trial experience. Many of our clients are business professionals that find themselves under federal or state investigation through no fault of their own. Our lawyers help navigate our clients through the investigative process, including assistance with subpoena compliance, and if necessary, through a full-fledged defense against a criminal indictment or information.
Commercial & Civil Litigation
• Breach of Contract
• Civil Theft
• Deceptive and Unfair Trade Practices
• False Advertising
• Shareholder and Partnership Disputes
• Post-Judgement Enforcement and Collection
• Domestic and International Disputes
• Trademark Applications and Litigation
• Federal & State Investigations of Potential Crimes
• Federal & State Investigations of Deceptive Commercial Practices
• Risk Protection Orders (RPOs)
• Internal Corporate Investigations
• Corporate and Individual Referrals for Criminal Prosecution
• Professional Contract Negotiations & Disputes
• Title IX
• Post-Career Litigation